Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's all about how you handle the gray!

The kids and I were riding to church today when we passed a whole row of election signs. Most are usually the traditional "patriotic" blue and white or red and white. Today we saw a yellow and red one, and then I passed a black and white one. Interesting choice of colors I got to thinking...wonder what the motivation was behind that? Visibility, uniqueness or something else?

It got me thinking though, how much of life or politics for that matter is ever black and white? It is all about how you handle the gray! I sure hope I am continuing to teach my children (and myself too) the proper Biblical principles to be able to handle the gray of life.

Proverbs 1:7 - "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

No comments: